Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ode to a friend

I've see that look in your eyes
no amount of wit can disquise

Your laughter does not cover
up the tears in your smile
Can't you sit... talk for awhile

Tell me all thats heavy on your mind
spare me no details....don't be kind

My shoulders are broad
my heart is an ocean
pour our your soul
hide no emotion

She torment you with daggers
her eyes are vicious
her smile is jagged

My heart cries for you
I reach as far as I can...
but letting you go its not her plan

She tosses you around...
playing you for a fool
keeping you just close enough
yet far away ... she never
loses ground...

You love her thats plain to see
her hurting you is hurtin me
so hang on tight enjoy the ride
maybe she will find again the
love she is trying to hide

gel june thirty twothousandeight

No comments:

Post a Comment