Saturday, December 5, 2009

Misunderstood

By most we are misunderstood
They don't make waves...
"We must be good!"
Your vibrant soul they never see...i
t radiates to ones like me.
Your souls your sensuality...the glow you show...
create in me.
We are connected...
you and I have appreciating eye.
This vibrancy "It must be squelched!"
from lesser hearts this bitter belch.
Unlock your heart...
you're meant to fly...
birds of a feather...you and I
.I mean not to disrupt your life...
or add to it one ounce of strife
but as you soar in spite of heat...
your company's what I entreat.
You will not be misunderstood...
we will converse...it will be good
I'll always get your point of view...
know why you do the things you do.
Another friend I welcome most...
on this voyage, let me be your host.
We'll talk about such
sinful things of lustful spirits... beating wings. FGSB

No comments:

Post a Comment